Nurse Practitioner – Family Medicine, ER – New Grads and Experienced Considered
Our client located in the Oklahoma panhandle, is searching for a Nurse Practitioner to join this amazing Critical Access Hospital.
This facility will consider both experienced and new graduate providers. There will be strong provider support and a great opportunity to gain experience in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and inpatient pare at a pace that fits your skill level. Gain all this great experience while receiving 50k in NHSC student loan repayment for a 2 year commitment.
Once ramped up, clinic volume will be between 14-16 pts per day. ER is 1-2 patients per day, and same with inpatients. Sometimes there are none.
This facility is located in a small family oriented town which offers great schools, recreational lake, boating, fishing, camping, hunting, golf course, and close proximity to the regional university.
ER call is one day per week and one weekend per month. Additional pay if you go in for a call.
- Nurse Practitioners
- New grads with prior RN experience considered
- Practice setting –Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Hospitalist Medicine
- Call is one day per week and one weekend per month. Additional call available for more earning potential, but is optional.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus, but not required.
- NHSC Loan Repayment (High HPSA)
- Salaried Position 135k Base
- Medical, Dental, Vision (several Options)
- PTO – 4 Weeks
- CME – 1 Week and 1500
- Professional Expenses – 1000
- Much more – please inquire for more information
About Aaxiom Healthcare Staffing
Aaxiom Healthcare Staffing is a national healthcare recruitment firm and an industry leader in matching top healthcare experts with their dream jobs.
Our number one goal is to create strong relationships with our clients and healthcare providers with an emphasis on trust, honesty, integrity and exceeding expectations. Our services are completely free to the healthcare providers we represent.
At AHS, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality service and exceeding every expectation. We have a long track record of attracting and maintaining the top healthcare talent and providing our candidates and clients with the tools they need to succeed.
For more information about this position or other opportunities, please apply now.
|Job Category||Nurse Practitioner|