We are searching for an experienced Family board-certified Nurse Practitioner to join our growing and very well respected primary care organization in Washington state.
Our clinic is located about 100 miles south east of Seattle and just north of Yakima. This hidden gem of a location offers some of the best out door activities, breathtaking landscapes, wineries, breweries, and dining variety. Residents love where they live and prosper in the community. Great schools for families!
Position responsibilities are bread and butter primary care, promoting good health, prevent illness, and provide the best care available to our patients.
Schedule is a 40 hour work week. Monday – Friday with some Saturdays and some call.
- Currently considering Family Nurse Practitioners with experience
- Practice setting: Outpatient Primary Care – All Ages
- Great Location
- Schedule – Monday – Friday with some Saturdays and some Call
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Options
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Malpractice with Tail
- PTO and Sick Leave
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Loan Repayment Options
For more information about this or other positions please reply with your current CV along with the best times to reach you.
|Job Category||Nurse Practitioner|